We'll be back soon! ×

Advertisement

We'll be back soon!

Important Update on NinjaUI Forum Access and Registration Issues

ZeroByteZ

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to inform you about an ongoing issue with our forum (https://ninjaui.app/forum). Currently, we are experiencing some difficulties with the login and registration processes on NinjaUI, due to our database storage reaching its capacity limits.

Please note, users who have already registered with NinjaUI can continue to use the service as normal. However, new users may not be able to register at this time. We understand this is an inconvenience and are working diligently to resolve this issue.

Regrettably, at this moment, we are facing financial constraints that prevent us from upgrading our hosting services. We are actively seeking solutions and appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding. Stay tuned for further updates.

Best regards,
ZeroByteZ

• Like 1

I'm pleased to report some progress regarding our database storage capacity issue. I've managed to implement a temporary fix that should alleviate the problem, at least for the short term. This solution is partial and, realistically, we can expect it to hold for a few days or possibly a few weeks.

During this time, I'll be working on finding a more sustainable, long-term solution. Your patience and understanding as we navigate this challenge are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support. I'll keep you updated with any further developments.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We're excited to share that we've successfully upgraded our hosting, providing better speed and increased storage capacity for NinjaUI! The transfer to our new hosting is currently underway, so you may encounter some errors during this process. However, rest assured that in a few hours, everything should be back and running even better than before.  

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to enhance your NinjaUI experience. Thank you for your continued support!